On-line payment via CONSTATS EXPRESS
The Chateauguay district municipal court is offering the possibility of making on-line payment of tickets, courtesy of a new service called CONSTATS EXPRESS. This simple and efficient tool is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and enables you to save time and displacements. You can make on-line payments of tickets issued on the territories of Chateauguay, Beauharnois, Mercier, Léry and Saint-Isidore.
- No delay that could incur late fees;
- Direct access to your dossier on the municipal court data base;
- Indicates the exact amount to be paid;
- Enables you to settle the amount of the fine in its entirety through a Visa or Mastercard credit card for an administrative fee of $7;
- Updating of the data is instantaneous;
- Secure because the system does not retain any credit card information;
- For each transaction, you obtain a confirmation number and a receipt available for printing;
- The system sends you a confirmation of the transaction by email to assure you of retaining a copy of the transaction for your files.
If your permit is suspended for non-payment of fines, you do not have the right to drive and all vehicles registered in your name are forbidden to circulate. Please check with the SAAQ that the suspension of your permit has been lifted before you drive. SAAQ: 514.873.7620.